Wholesale Wool for Felters, Hand Spinners & Quilters
1. We have medium/medium fine white domestic scoured wool which is great for felting. This wool called MX felts very quickly. Good to use on the outside, (to cover), dryer balls.
- 12# or more ~ $9.90 per pound includes processing into batting or roving.
2. We have a large quantity of scoured white domestic Romney white, Romney gray, or Romney gray/brown, 12# or more-$9.90 per pound includes processing into roving or batting, 3-4 inches in length.
- 12# or more ~ $9.90 per pound includes processing into batting or roving, 3-4 inches in length.
3. We have a large quantity of white domestic Fine Wool, for combed tops.
- 10# or more ~ $12.00 per pound for processed combed tops.
- 10# or more ~ $14.00 per pound for felt batting.
4. White medium wool with yellowish tint, and some black fiber.
Very good for batting as a filler or used for a core for felting. This wool called RX felts very quickly. Good to use for dryer balls, or as the core for dryer balls.
- 12# or more ~ $8.85 per pound
5. Noils from combed top, as available.
- 10# or more ~ $1.40 per pound and may be any color
6. Brown med. fine/fine tops $12.50# for 10# or more. Felt batts 10# or more $15.00#
7. Medium wool, gray, good for felt batting, and roving for felting, also good for dryer balls, 12# or more $8.85#.
10% -15% fine wool must be added to the Romney wool for felt batts. This is required in order for the fibers to hold together properly, and to felt faster.
To take advantage of this great opportunity, please call 989-652-2920 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.